Last Updated Date:
December 21, 2018
Rani Runway LLC (referred to as “Rani Runway”, “we”, “us”, “our”, or “Company”), respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through the compliance of this policy.
This policy described the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website http://www.ranirunway.com (the “Site”), as well as any of our services and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Site;
- In email, text, and other electronic message between you and this Site; and
- When you interact with our advertising or affiliates on third-party websites.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any website operated by a third-party including our affiliates and subsidiaries; or
- Any third-party, affiliate, or subsidiary through any application, content or advertising that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
- Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information, payment information, register on the Site, rent any products, interact or make public comment on the Site, or use any of the services on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. Personal information includes name, postal address, telephone number, email address, screen name, or any user name. If we learn or have collected or received any personal information from a child under 13 year of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- By which you may personally be identified such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, payment information, credit card information, bank information, information the website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- That is of you or about you but individually may not identify you, such as screen names, user names, photographs, videos, reviews, public comments, images, communications, websites, blogs, articles, or personal social media accounts; or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; or
- Automatically as you navigate through the site which may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our services, posting materials, or requesting further services. We may ask you for information when sharing photographs, comments, public posts, information on social media, when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, or when you report a problem with our Site, services, or products.
- Records and copies of our correspondence including email addresses if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Site.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “Posted”) on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users or third-parties of the Site (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our Services, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Site. Your friend may contact us to request that we remove this information from our database.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including data traffic, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser types.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third-parties. It helps us improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; or
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages, opened an email, or for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources you provide to us.
Some content or applications, including advertisements, on the Site are served by third-parties such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, as well as other advertisers, ad networks, content providers, and application providers. You understand that some content and/or information in those accounts may be transmitted into your account with us.
We do not control these third-party tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
- How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notice about your account;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer to provide through it;
- To allow you to participate with interactive features on our Site;
- In any other way we describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with you consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please let us know. We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisement to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third-parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restricting, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Rani Runway’s assets, whether as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Rani Runway about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent.
We may also disclose your information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including a response to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions on http://www.ranirunway.com and any other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Rani Runway, our customers, or others. This includes engaging information with other companies or organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- As otherwise required in connection with an actual or proposed corporate transaction or insolvency proceeding involving all or part of the business or asset to which the information pertains.
- Choices About How We Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third-parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email at Anshul@ranirunway.com and stating your request to us. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transaction.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging onto the Site and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at Anshul@ranirunway.com to request access to or correct any personal information that you provide to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at Anshul@ranirunway.com.
- Data Security
We use reasonable security measures to protect against the loss, unauthorized access, misuse, alteration, and destruction of Personal Information under our control, both during the transmission and once we receive it. Although we make good faith efforts to maintain the security of such Personal Information, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee that it will remain free from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or alteration.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
As part of securing personal data stored on our servers, we restrict access of Personal Information to Rani Runway employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve the Services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution if they fail to meet these obligations.
If we learn of a security breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Services or the Site, or by providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services.
- Contact Information
By email at:
By mail at:
Rani Runway LLC
6642 Clayton Rd #276
Richmond Heights, MO 63117